Saturday 4 August 2012

Church and Wellesley


Last week I was introduced to Church and Wellesley – what I soon realised to be Toronto's gay district. Pretty fun area to be in… Lots of bars and restaurants... Most of the restaurants had a front patio area, which is perfect in the lush Canadian sun.
Jasmine, Jasmine’s friend Dave, and I all went to a well-known steakhouse called “The Keg Mansion” for Dave's belated birthday meal. I'm not much of a meat eater myself, however I was advised that the steak was a must. Sooo Jasmine and I shared their Lobster Gratinée and Grilled Sirloin... all very tasty. The interior and exterior of The Keg Mansion was beautiful, not bad service also. 

This was also the day that I had my first encounter with some fellow travelling Couch Surfers in Toronto; Mare, and Linda. We also met in Church and Wellesley as it was a central point for all... 

No comments:

Post a Comment