Thursday 3 January 2013

CoCo Bongo, Playa Del Carmen


One of the nights at the hotel (The Bluebay Grand Esmeralda) Ling and I decided to go to CoCo Bongo after hearing many of the guests talk so highly of it. I had also previously heard of Coco Bongo through the film The Mask where Jim Carrey's character The Mask has numerous interactions here... Just watch the film to understand.
Once we had our dinner, got glammed up, and had a few pre-drinks - we were ready to party. Coco Bongo I felt was one of the most happening, interactive, and engaging clubs I have ever been to. From Spider Man to Freddie Mercury, Lady GaGa to LMFAO – they had it all. Ling and I had a fantastic night dancing at CoCo bongo, from the dance floor, to on top of the bar, to right on the stage – we had a ball. If I had the option to go back, I certainly would… Apparently the one in Cancun is bigger and better… I find it hard to believe so one day I will have to see for myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment