Wednesday 2 January 2013

Mérida, México


Mérida, the beautiful city of Yucatán, it's a beautiful and wonderful city, and easy to explore on foot. Here in Mérida I went to see more murals at the Municipal Palace, also I visited the newly renovated Anthropological Museum where I learnt more about the Mayan history. The rest of the group went swim in the divine crystal clear waters of the Cenotes. You won’t believe how absolutely gutted I am that I could not go -devastated, however I was feeling very sick that day. Instead, on my walk around the city I found myself talking to 3 Méxican guys in their early 20’s. After talking to them in our SpangLish, we all decided to go for a walk and have some lunch. The 3 of them were so sweet, I really enjoyed meeting them and enjoyed my little guided tour. One of the guys has now moved to México City to continue his studies and we have decided to stay in touch by the helpful Facebook…

No comments:

Post a Comment