Thursday 3 January 2013

Tulum, México

With being so close to Tulum, Ling and I simply had to visit! I had read many great things about the coast line of Tulum and seen some wonderful pictures. The two of us went with 3 people we had met at  our resort and travelled together along the bright coast! Once we arrived at the beach, I was simply speechless! I had never seen a beach so bright and beautiful with crystal clear seas. I thought that Playa Del Carmen was incredible, this was absolutely off the scale, some may say it was delicious! God bless the Caribbean's magical beauty. We decided to go to a hotel where we could rent some seating loungers, get some drinks and food so we chose to go to El Paraiso Hotel Tulum. We ran into a spot of trouble here at this beach (I'd rather not go into details), but I want to express how amazing their staff are. Many many thanks are shared to the hotels managers Enrique and his wife - absolutely marvelous. One day I plan to go back to this hotel and stay here, not only because they were such helpful, kind, and friendly people, but also because the hotel looked AMAZING - I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to stay in the area for a touch of pampered relaxation!!
This is one destination I will be sure to go back to, the pictures are nothing in comparison to real life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment